Saying bye bye to 2009: 3 days
no.3: Haining
The last time I spoke to her was in June when I was in Penn. State airport waiting for my flight back to Houston. She called from work and we were chatting away. She asked me to call her to chat whenever I was free. I did not.
During the last trip to USA, Ning asked if I want to meet up my friends in NYC or California since he will be busy at work for a few days. I thought of going to NYC for broadway shows instead of California.
When we were all praying hopelessly for her to wake up, I dug out all the birthday cards and letters that she sent over the years. I read them all over again. I never reply her letters.
I guess I have been taking it for granted that my friends will always be there for me.
I will never forget the feeling of PK singing 分享 together, remembering her at RedBox.
HN, I wish you well and happy wherever you are now.

No comments:
Post a Comment